Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Paige's Shelf and Coral Desk

Here are the pictures of the two pieces I just completed. The blue shelf belongs to my client Paige. Originally it was painted white, and the wood knots have started bleeding through so it looked a bit sad and messy. The new deep blue colour will not allow for the wood imperfections to shine through and it gives this little shelf a completely new dimension.


This little desk was going to be refinished in a raspberry pink colour. I had already treated it to a few coats of pinkness when I changed my mind and opted to finish it in the ever so popular coral finish.


The lighting in my basement is not bright enough hence the slight over exposure on the pictures. This is something I may be able to tweak though and hopefully for the next round of photos this issue will be corrected.

No comments:

Post a Comment