Thursday, March 21, 2013

Uluru

I have a big trip planned for this coming May. Marc and I will be going to Australia to visit my sister and my new niece Lana. While spending time with family is fun, we also wanted to take a few days for ourselves and hit the Australian roads towards Alice Springs and Uluru. As I started researching the destination I came across the image of this necklace (named Uluru) by a local Australian maker MissMoss.
Uluru Necklace

I quickly contacted the maker and arrange the transaction. While on the site I also spotted this coral beauty and since they had a special promo I didn't hesitate adding it to the basket. Part of the promo was free shipping within Australia, so I arranged to have the parcel shipped to my sister's address and it is now waiting for my arrival.



No comments:

Post a Comment