Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Some Unlisted Poppies

Besides Freedom Clothing Collective, that is the brick and mortar hub for my poppies, there is one other local store that offers my pieces a temporary home. That place is Wild Bird, a store ran by two wonderful women, Paige and Anna. They approached me about two years ago with an offer to sell my re-envisioned furniture in their store. Located in the Mt. Pleasant and Eglinton (622 Mt. Pleasant Road) area of Toronto, this location offered a good introduction to a different part of the city.
Poppies sold at Wild Bird are not listed for sale anywhere else and are thus left somewhat invisible to the online audience. On my recent visit to the store I snapped a few pictures of my pieces in their well curated space and am sharing them with you in this post.








No comments:

Post a Comment